It’s almost end of the year!🎇🎉🎊🍾 Whoa. Time flies so fast. Tomorrow, it’s a start of another year for everyone.🙌 Now, I am writing about my resolutions and goals for 2018, so let’s get down to the list!
2018 New Year’s Resolutions: 📝
- Getting my hair and “make-up” done which means that I am going to wake up an hour and a half earlier than usual wake up time. I have prep up myself for just thirty minutes, this has been my routine for almost three years since I started my first job. I just wake up, get bathe, dress myself and some hair brush up and I am good to go. But, now, I try to make time to powder myself a bit, have my lipstick on, dry and style my hair a bit before leaving for work.
- Eating breakfast. Eat healthy. Less “pigging” out. I don’t really eat breakfast. I leave home with no breakfast. They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day so you can start your day boost and energized, but for me it’s a no. I cannot leave home after I eat because I have upset stomach every morning so I have to release everything I ate. Most of the time, I have to release even I am in the middle of eating or when I haven’t really started to eat yet. It’s kinda crazy having this morning sickness so I always have to skip breakfast so I won’t have to endure when I am commuting to work because that is really a total sweat. 💦 You know what I mean. Hehee 😅 But now, I try to eat a little breakfast in the office, maybe, just a slice of bread, or a boiled egg and a packet of sterilized milk. Eat healthy, I have tried this numerous times last year, like my lunch would always be a fish and a cup of rice, but sometimes, when I really get stressed out at work, I would choose pork for my meal so I can at least satisfy myself and get a little less stressed. Less pigging out, meaning no more fast foods or any fancy restaurants for dinner, because I am really a sucker for new pop out restos or any new small food businesses. I always have to try new foods on the menu. I better be monitoring my weight because it’s not normal anymore. 🙊
- Be organize on my things. I have practiced to be organized with my time since I started working because as I am living in the corporate world, I have to work 5-6 days a week, 8 hours a day, most of the times I have to stay extra hours so I can complete my to-dos for the entire day. But, being an young adult is not just about working and saving up, it is also about enjoying the finer things in life, so I trained myself to track on my time, by planning things ahead, I don’t mean like planning every single thing, because you know there is always something exciting when spontaneous things happens right? Yaaas 💯💯💯 I only plan for the date and the time and the concept of what to do, like if it’s a sleepover, or just window shopping, or a three-day two-nights travel, or just chitchat, because I also plan my time on of how long I am going to pack the things I’ll be needing and dress myself for the get-together. I will still be continuing my time management skills, and now, I want to practice being organize with my things, because I tend to just place my things on the table beside my bed and I just left it cluttered and unorganized just like my chargers, earphone, receipts, ponytails, ballpens, and everything. I just organized some of these things for the past days that I am on a holiday break, but I still have things to figure out to where I’ll be putting them. I just leave few things beside my bed, such as few magazines that I haven’t read, books, notebooks, adult coloring book, my gadget and it’s accessories. Other are kept organized in a box and stock at the second floor of our room.
- Don’t hate. To be honest it’s not my personality to hate because 1. it’s bad, an 2. it’s a waste of time, but I just can’t ignore to hate because I have to deal everyday at work to the people I hate. I don’t want to go further explaining because I don’t want to spread anymore hate in this blog, but, I am happy that I can now already leave the company I started to hate and move-on to a new one by next year. New year. New work. New life. Yasss! 💯 But, don’t get me wrong guys, that I only have hate to my previous workplace, I love some of my co-workers/friends, I mean these #lebeshies, there and I will be making a blog on the things I would miss about them. Actually, I have draft a blog about the reasons why wanted to quit my job, I just don’t finish it right before my last day at work, because things got so hectic for me at work and my personal lakads, so I don’t have enough time to publish it and just to inform you that I am no longer publishing it because I don’t want to be labeled as someone who rants behind the monitor. I think this is a good decision in starting not to hate. 😉💯👌🏼
- Time and reward for myself. I am a kind of person who just literally just saves up. I mean, I don’t regularly buy things for myself or buy the things I wanted just because I wanted it. I am so considerate about what will be my mom’s reaction over the thing I bought, or how I am going to explain why I bought such things, so I just tend not to buy and just pass. I always tried rewarding myself by eating out, and becasue it’s a new year’s resolution to not “pig-out”, why not reward myself for some material things or some pampering, right? 👌🏼💆💅🛍🥂💇🏻💳
Now, off to the goals.📈
I have been listing down all the things I wanted to do, to try and to buy, every month. I am keeping these list in my Google Keep, it’s a note app of Google that I have been using since 2014, and some are already tick-off the box but others are still pending so, I always keep them as a goal until I ticked them off too.
- Get a student driver’s license and learn how to drive. 🚘 This has been a goal since I was a kid. If you have read some of my blogs, you already knew that this is not just a goal for me but also a dream. I always have plan to get a leave from work so I can process getting a student license, but I don’t know how it turned out that I don’t have the time to get one, so here it is still, the same goal as last year, and I really hope I can make time for it this year.
- Save more. For young adults like me, I think this is a must. Yes, we are young and there is no many things to try out at our young age and we all know that everything is price tagged so, as much as we wanted to experience things as we are young, but it will more practical and more reasonable to enjoy things at the same time invest and save up for the future. 💯
- Travel more. ✈️🚖⛵️🚆 More than just a goal, it now becomes my passion. I feel so fulfilled when I travel to places and get really excited to discover. I plan to travel to Cebu, Bohol, Palawan and Korea this year, so fingers crossed! 😉
- Work hard-er. As I have mentioned earlier, I just resigned from my job last July and I had my last day at work last Thursday, and I am off to a new workplace on the 8th, so I promised to work harder and accomplished the job on time. 💪👊🙌
- Get a new phone or camera. I never ever get a new phone for myself because I am not very choosy over the features of a certain smartphone, like as long as the phone can do text messaging, calls, I am good with that. Then last year, I bought myself a laptop, so I can write at convenience when I make blogs, because I am just using my tablet which my uncle bought me six years ago, and it’s quite hassle to type and insert content, so I bought myself one. This year, I wanted to buy a new phone and get it plan at Globe, but I am still thinking about it over and over again if I would be reasonable buying it, or I will just buy a new camera, so I can try making a vlog. Watching vlogs on YouTube makes me interested doing one, just to vlog a day with me or some of my travels. I always feel so great doing things at first time. Hihihi. 😊
- Fill-up a 2018 Planner. ✏ This is a hard challenge for me. I always wanted to have planner so I can plan everything, but I am a no business woman. Char! 😜 It’s more like a diary to me, because although I have plans ahead of time, sometimes the plan doesn’t go the way it was planned and I don’t want to ruin the planner by crossing out everything, so I tend to just write-up about something that should be unforgettable that day. I hope I can fill-in all the days in my planner for the next year. I’ll let you guys know by the end of next year!
- Write more. Honestly, I bought this laptop last January so I can be more convenient about blogging and I have agreed to myself before that I am going to blog once a month, so I can practice being an efficient blogger, but things got so hectic around me, at work, travels, family and friends gathering, giving myself a break, that I have no time to finish writing. I always tend to start a new topic and start writing, but I get so little time to gather up all the ideas and reminiscing all the things that have happened on the topic I am writing so I was not able to finish at all and wasn’t able to publish. I still have more topics list down to share with you and I hope I can put them all up by next year. So you guys be more patient with me and stay tuned!
- Make a photo album. I have all these picture save in so many SD cards since I was in highschool and I wasn’t able to make a hard copy for myself so I can view them physically that because I don’t have money back then and now I don’t have time to arrange them. I tried to start arranging the photos I wanted to print out with my travels, but 24 hours for me is not enough to do the things I wanted to do and this would be really costly because I think there will be more than a hundred pictures to be print out. I will still need to figure out how can I do this, I think I just need to make a goal this year, to keep myself reminded that this is one the things to do for 2018. Heeheee. 😊
There you have it guys. I know I still need to change more than five things to myself for 2018, but those five resolutions above are a must for me. I hope I can stick to that ’til the very end. I know there are so many unpredictable things that might happen next year but we have to deal with it coz that’s life. Haha😄😄 As for my goals, I can’t wait to tick them off with all the hardwork I am going to do next year! I’ll let you guys know on the same day by next year what happened to my resolutions and goals and if I have achieved more, I will share it with you too.
Thank you for reading ’til the end! 😘😍😉
If you guys wanted to share your’s too, share some in the comment box and leave some love 💗💓💕
Happy Holidays and Have a Blessed New Year! 🎆🎇